Is this your first visit to Two Kids And A Budget? Welcome to my blog! I’m Tennille a stay at home mom with two little boys and I’m so happy you decided to stop by today! I know there are millions of mom and personal finance blogs out there and I’m thrilled you’ve take time out of your busy day to visit mine. So let me give you a quick tour that way you know what to expect and don’t miss out on anything!
We are a single income family living on a budget. We don’t have a huge house (or huge mortgage), brand new cars or the latest gadgets. What we do have is a mom at home, lots of love and a great life! As a stay at home mom, part of my “job” is to find ways to save our family money.
Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Save:
- Grocery Apps – all of the apps I talk about here are apps that I utilize myself and have been successful with.
- DIY Laundry Detergent – with my recipe I made enough detergent to last me over a year and at only $0.04 per load it’s a yearly savings of $86.72!
Fun Family Activities Series
Each month I bring you five new activities you can do together. These activities are always budget friendly and fun for the whole family.
- Five Fun Family Activities To Do In August!
- Fun Low Cost Family Activities To Do In September!
- Five Fun Family Activities For October!
- Check Back Every Month!
Our Debt Repayment Journey
My husband and I are on a journey to pay off our consumer debt and student loans. Our goal is to be completely debt free (except for the house) in the next five years! From time to time I will be giving you updates on our journey to financial freedom. In sharing our story I hope to keep us motivated as well as inspiring someone else who may be taking the same journey.
Earning Extra Income From Home
Just because I’m a stay at home mom does not mean I can not contribute to the bottom line. I have found several ways to earn a little extra income from home and one by one I will share them with you!
Other Articles To Get You Started
- The Cost Of The American Dream
- Two Kids And A Pile Of Debt
- Learn How To Easily Create An Effective Budget Today
- Five Easy Ways You Can Start Saving Today